Diary of a Darts Player

Follow my journey from 'Mad House' to 'Double Top'. The BIG time beckons......

Monday, October 23, 2006

Double In, Double Out.......

Once again I am sorry for the lack of blogging. Not that theres many read this, but the odd one or two regulars will be pleased to know I am still here.

Ive been quite busy doing other things over the past few days, so darts & blogging have taken a back step. I havent done any real practice since last Wednesday so that hard hour and a half wasnt really worth it. Darts is a game that you need to keep on top of. I reckon anyone could become a decent player providing that the practice & hours are put in. This isnt something im doing at the moment. I did use DartPro software to work out my average. On a straight shootout I am around the 53.67 mark. Im sligtly lower when playing 501. I have also still yet to set out my 'Goals'. I aim to do this by the end of the week.

It doesnt help that tomorrow night sees us play possibly the best team in the league, The Horse & Farrier. I will mention more tomorrow in the pre-match build up.

Im also off to dublin this week for a short break. Fortunalty for me its also the week that the World Grand Prix is on!! And yes I have tickets for the quarter finals on Friday. Who knows maybe I will be in this sometime??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on bloggin' fella! Look forward to hearing the results of the big game and also hearing what you're goals are going to be set at... are any going to include the coffee shop?
Dublin top? ja ja ja jaaaaaaar

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home