Diary of a Darts Player

Follow my journey from 'Mad House' to 'Double Top'. The BIG time beckons......

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pre-match build up......

No practice last night.

Its Tuesday once again & it's another trip up the M6 to Lancaster. We are playing Vine & Hops. It'll be a slight rush tonight as im working till 6, but I'll try and get at least forty five minutes practice before we start. I am once again feeling positive.

I have won one & lost one against these. The win coming at home with a massive 'Mad House' finish. From what I can remember I was unlucky in the away game needing a double seven. Last time round we drew 5-5 away.

Fingers crossed for another team win & more importantly a step further to the 'Double Top' goal!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gaw'an make bobby george praaadd tonoit!!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be rooting for you tonight fella, especially with using the new Barnsley Chop technique. Re the training, my offer still stands to bring in the fuzzy felt dart set,it may not fully adhere to all the regulations but it does glow in the dark.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home