Diary of a Darts Player

Follow my journey from 'Mad House' to 'Double Top'. The BIG time beckons......

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Commitents elsewhere.......

Unfortuneatly there is no pre-match build up for tonight's match as my commitments are elsewhere. Im sure there WILL come a time when darts does takeover from MUFC, but at the moment my darts career is at its early stages.


I did however have a practice last night. I have once again been hunting the net for practice games & stumbled accross some software that apparently can improve your game. The software is called DartPro. Link HERE. It seems pretty good & with a basic interface im sure anyone can use it. Check the website for its features, but I went straight in for the 501 calculator. This calculates your averages, high checkouts etc. I have decided to set some goals to aim at & I will keep a regular post of my hopefully increasing progress.

Thats its for today.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats more like it, keep the daily updates coming! its the only thing that gets me through work.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jody, that is just sad. Get rid of them sidey's and get some life inside you ;)

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home