Diary of a Darts Player

Follow my journey from 'Mad House' to 'Double Top'. The BIG time beckons......

Monday, October 09, 2006

Good 'arts..........

To start off I decided to have a practice blitz this weekend. Friday night started with a few games of 170 then the usual, trying to hammer the 20. Succeed I did & with the new stance. My throwing seems to be a lot better using this technique. I have decided to stick with it.

My cousin (Rob Lancaster) came down on Saturday so we had a few matches. Firstly playing 501 double in, double out. I started off really well & was 3-0 up within minutes. Rob has a tendency to throw well for a game or two then go to pot. I seemed to take this virus off him. He pulled the game back to 3-3. My throwing had suddenly deteriated. We had a quick break then re-toe'd the oche playing straight 501. I eventually came off as the winner 5-4.

Sunday's practice was quite vague as I was busy pottering around the house. I did manage around 20 minutes, but nothing to write about.

The current build up is for Tuesday's match away @ Vine & Hops. We have played these before & they aren't a bad team. If we have the same team as last week we shouldn't have an issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home