Diary of a Darts Player

Follow my journey from 'Mad House' to 'Double Top'. The BIG time beckons......

Thursday, October 12, 2006

New equipment.....

I have been in desperate need of some more flights & stems. Everytime I change during practice or match either they seem to get smashed after every session. I must have gone through around 8 stems in the past week. Im unsure whether this is a lot, probably not to some of the pros. Anyway I decided to purchase some more. Ive stuck with my regular short black stem with orange flights. Darts doesnt seem to be an expensive sport & my basket was bulging with £3.18's worth of goods. They should arrive today.

I have also been pondering whether to purchase some new darts. I only changed from a chunky Unicorn Kevin Painter 24g to a nice slimline dart back in June, but I somehow feel I need a little more grip. I have been thinking of these:



They are Razor Edge darts & same weight. I'll give it another couple of weeks & see if theres any improvement with current darts & stance etc.

Equipment can be purchased @ Darts Corner. Hit the link to visit the shop.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tommo said...

I use the 27grm version of those darts. The razor edges wear down after a few months, but the grip is still better than other types.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home