Diary of a Darts Player

Follow my journey from 'Mad House' to 'Double Top'. The BIG time beckons......

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Back to the board.......

As I didnt attended the match (darts) last night the vice captain, Rob Lancaster was left in charge. From the result & players in attendance he did a good job. We had a few key players out & could only muster 8, but we still managed to get an overall draw, 11-11 & we are still unbeaten at darts. Stats to follow once recieved.

Next week sees us away to the Horse & Farrier. This is a BIG game.

Anyway onto my darts. I shall be practicing tonight & will once again be using the new software to log my results. I will post these tomorrow.


Yet another short entry as nothing much to report.

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Call Me Fabulous said...

My parents used to play darts in a bar league. I never realized it had such a huge following with more serious players. Sounds cool.

3:48 PM  
Blogger 501 said...

yep massive following over here. keep watching this space!!!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home