Diary of a Darts Player

Follow my journey from 'Mad House' to 'Double Top'. The BIG time beckons......

Friday, September 29, 2006

Long haired, black with a white chest.......

Once again no practice last night, although I am positively & mentally prepared for Saturday. If I get down there early enough I may be able to have an hour or two before the competition starts.

On a sadder note, I have lost my cat, Dillon. As mentioned in previous posts we have just moved house. He was let out late Wednesday evening & hasn't returned since. I am extremely gutted. Some people may say 'its only a cat & they're not loyal anyway' but I have a feline fetish & im sure other cat owners will understand how I feel. Walking around a new neighbourhood with toy & shouting a name can make you look a fool, but its all worth the cause. Fingers crossed & pray for his return asap.

3 Comments:

Blogger ArcticFox said...

Dude, if it's ANY consolation - 5000 years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have NEVER forgotten this.

Why don't you place a missing cat picture blog entry in case anyone in your new neighborhood reads ya blog?

Stranger things have happened at sea, right?

As someone who recently lost both his cats, I can truly sympathise with your plight.

FoX

9:28 AM  
Blogger 501 said...

Cheers FoX. A massive search & rescue mission is also planned this weekend.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foget about the magppies fella, what do they know anyway... you'd never catch a cat being baked in a pie. I'm sure he'll come skipping back soon enough with a look of "what's all the fuss about?" on his cat-face.
Positive thinking fella!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home