Diary of a Darts Player

Follow my journey from 'Mad House' to 'Double Top'. The BIG time beckons......

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Big match nerves.........

Its Tuesday & another league match beckons. Tonight we play away at the 'Horse and Farrier'. Another team literally a stones throw away from home.

Weve played these before in the winter league & they are a good outfit. Twice beating us comfortably. They are quite a star studded team with several of their players playing for Lancaster in the Super League. This doesnt really put me off because I soon hope to be at their standard. Hopefully tonite we'll have a strong side out & stun a few people.

I am confident, but I have a niggly feeling that the severe lack of practice will show tonite. Again I am working late & practice will be quite minimal pre-match.

Fingers crossed. Match review tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get the review up!!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home