Diary of a Darts Player

Follow my journey from 'Mad House' to 'Double Top'. The BIG time beckons......

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Practice makes perfect, if only I could..........

No real darts news today although I have ordered my tickets for the World Grand Prix event in Dublin.

I have recently moved house & have yet to find a suitable place for the board. I am thinking of the garage, but it needs a good clean-up & I havent got time to do it at the mo. Im sure Linzi will allow me to set-up in the spare room for the winter providing I purcahse a surround instead of peppering the door.

I am due to compete in a tournament on Saturday in St.Helens. The winner picks up £300. Not bad for a days works I suppose, but due to the lack of practice over the past few weeks I may be home for 1pm. All are welcome details are as follows:


THIS IS A SMALLER PUB THAN USUAL, A GREAT COMPETITION AND ATMOSPHERE FOR THE DARTS ENTHUSIAST, A GREAT DAY OUT THERE LAST TIME

ENTRY £4.00 IN ADVANCE £5.00 ON THE DAY

Saturday 30th September

WINNER £300.00
RUNNER- UP £125.00
SEMI FINAL £50.00
QUARTER FINAL SUBJECT TO TOAL ENTRIES ON THE DAY

REGISTRATION 11-12 AM TOE TO THE OCHE APPROXIMATELY 12.30pm

GOOD FOOD AVAILABLE ON THE DAYEVERYONE WELCOME IN FREE.VENUE .

GLOBE HOTEL, STANDISH STREET 1 MINUTE FROM TOWN CENTRE (OFF COLLAGE STREET, ST.HELENS, MERSEYSIDE,WA10 1JT)

1 Comments:

Blogger ArcticFox said...

501 - hope you have good success in the competition - I guess coffees are on you next Monday then!!

FoX

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home